Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Apartment!

I live in a way cute apartment above Pita Pit, I sometimes pretend its a studio apartment in New York instead of Rexburg. Here is a picture of my bedroom, and on the corner of my bed is my knitting project, which I am very proud of! And that orange pillow case has ghosts on it and it glows in the dark! I spend most of my time in my bed because im kinda cheap and I dont want to turn the heat on so I just stay nice and warm in my bed.


Next is my kitchen, which I can see while laying in my bed. That
cage is Rexie's cute little home. Just on a side note Rexie is named after a character in the Stephanie Plum series not after Rexburg. Anyways she runs like crazy on her wheel, sometimes she gets going sooo fast she spins out of the wheel which is really cute! She is my quite little roommate who doesnt make too much of a mess.

And finally its the bathroom. It takes 3 shower curtains to go around the tub, which stands on lion legs. The window in the bathroom is kinda at a creepy angle because when people go up the stairs they can see right in it. So yea hasnt gotten awkward yet... but there is that possibility. Oh and also the window doesnt seal very well so it is always freezing in the bathroom. And the faucet is old fashion, it has a spout for cold and then a spout for hot.




















No comments: