Friday, February 20, 2009

Lets Pick It Back Up... Or Start

I have really wanted to start blogging but I just cant seem to find the time for it, but I am going to make more of an effort, especially since we will be moving far far away from everyone really soon :(
Just as a quick up date Mike and me have been married for a month an a couple weeks. It has gone fast! I am always paranoid that I am pregnant but no baby yet and hopefully it stays that way for a loooonnggg time! I will get some pictures up soon! Promise!
Mike started his Edward Jones program on the 17th and it looks to be pretty intense with all the studying and exams he has to take... good luck to him!
We moved across the hall into a much bigger apartment I will have to post pictures later, once we get everything in its proper place. I really want to decorate but we will be moving so soon that im not sure it is worthy decorating a place we will only be at for another 2 months.... so right now it looks empty and very unfriendly.
Im taking a sewing class at school and wow it is intense I do more work in that class then my major classes. I have never sewed before so I have no clue what I am do half the time, but slowly I am getting better. So far I have made a pillowcase and a pair of jammas and next up is a shirt with a collar (oh boy!)
Well like always it is cold and snowy here! I cant wait for sunshine!!

No comments: