Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love and a Birthday

Yesterday was a big day in the Thompson household, not only was it Valentines Day but it was also Mike's birthday!

I have always been a birthday lover and love to make big deals about birthdays, and seeing how Mike's birthday lands on a holiday I had to make it extra special.

So I got off work early and rushed home and started making dinner (which turned out AMAZING... who would have ever thought I would be such a good cook).

Then while Mike was taking a quick shower I hid presents around the house and sent him on a treasure hunt.

Here are some pictures of the hunt











It was so fun/cute to see him try to figure out the clues and then running around the house looking for the presents.

After all the present were found we enjoyed a giant cupcake.



It was a great birthday and Valentines day! Mike even had a couple Valentines day surprises for me!

2 comments:

tho0505 said...

that cupcake was huge!!!!!!!!!!

tho0505 said...

today i was looking at your blog and it made me smile! that was so thoughtful, booskie