Friday, June 5, 2009

Saying Bye

So on April 19 we were finishing packing up and saying bye to Rexburg. I never thought leaving Rexburg would be so hard! My last day at work was Saturday the 18 which was sad I had really grown to love my job and the people I worked with (what an amazing bunch)!

We started packing about a week before we were planning on leaving because Mike was studying to take a BIG Edward Jones test (which he passed) and I was still working at the Financial Aid Office, so we didnt have a whole lot of spare time to pack. It was a disaster packing! You never realize how much junk you have until you pack. It was unbelievable all the stuff we had in our apartment.
Mikes truck was unbelievably packed down and so was our car. Every little nook and cranny was packed with something. We did sadly have to leave some stuff behind. But thankfully we hadnt yet gotten any furniture so we didnt have to drag that along on our journey. Once we finally got everything packed up and cleaned we headed out. I shed a few tears leaving but not too many. Rexburg had really become a place I had come to love (never thought I would say that). So many great things had happened to me in Rexburg and I meet some really great people, I will miss it!
Bye Bye Rexburg!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: