Sunday, July 26, 2009

Coldplay

Me and Mike went to see Coldplay at the Verizon Amphitheater the other night and it was AWESOME!! They really interacted with the crowd. During Yellow they dropped big (and I mean big) yellow balloons on the crowd, I tried to grab one but I couldnt quite jump high enough!

Then the band came out into the crowd and sang! They had set up two different stages in the crowd and one of them just happened to be on the lawn, and it was super close to where we were standing!! It was exciting to be that close! They then got the crowd to do a cell phone wave, Mike lifted me up so I could see it and it was amazing, such a cool thing to see! And if that wasnt enough cool stuff they shot out all these paper butterflies while they were singing.

It was cool because the butterflies literally filled the sky. And to top it of they gave everyone in the crowd their CD... for FREE!!! That was the best concert I have seen thus far (I even danced to the music), and it will be a hard one to top!!

No comments: